Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Jaime & Darren's Wedding in Seattle

On Thursday night we flew to Seattle to celebrate the wedding of one of Stephanie's Northwestern roommates, Jaime Huling.















On Friday night, Jaime and Darren bought us tickets to the Mariners / White Sox game. Thusly, I experienced my first major league baseball game. The garlic fries were abundant, I got to see a grand slam, and the Mariners were ultimately victorious. It was fun to hang out with the crew from Northwestern; alas, most were rooting for the Sox.















Erin and Steph















Ally, Katie, and Susannah















Jaime and Jenny















I always love driving the Miata when we visit Mukilteo--and the weather was great this weekend.















The ceremony was held in the Seattle Sculpture Park















Stephanie, Jaime, and Darren















Susannah, Ally, and Steph



















Dave is tired of waiting for his Tuscan Scramble at the Maltby Cafe.















On Sunday, Dave and I locked horns on the chessboard. He won the best of 6 series 4-2. A two-win day is a career record for me though!




















We celebrated Kristi's birthday with a barbecue at Dave and Vicki's on Sunday afternoon. Here she is opening her new piggy bank.



















Bill and Florence drove over from their new place in Mukilteo.

No comments: